Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome.....hope I can help!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

I have decided that in response to questions from pet owners about common diseases, I will record my responses here so that others can use it as a reference for future use. I hope that this will be helpful to many pet owners.

The veterinary world is always changing and as one would expect, there are differing opinions amongst veterinarians. This blog is based upon my honest thoughts and opinions on a variety of topics. I will always try to base my advice on the latest research and my own experiences.

You may find that others disagree with me. I always try to promote open and frank discussion so that we may all learn and try to improve the health and well-being of all our animals. I would be most grateful for your opinions/thoughts and encourage any questions, suggestions, feedback and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://vetopinion.blogspot.com/